Health Professional Events, Winter 2017
MAI is delighted to announce a series of FREE CPD Health Care Professional Seminars in December 2017 and January/February 2018
If you you would like to know more about the accurate diagnosis and treatment of the various types of migraine that patients present with then these seminars offer an unique opportunity to learn from some of Ireland’s foremost headache and migraine experts.
These events are open to all doctors, nurses, pharmacists, psychologists, psychiatrists, Physiotherapists, occupational therapists and all other health professionals.
- Kilkenny – Newpark Hotel – Thursday December 7th – Dr. Eddie O’Sullivan of the Cork University Hospital Migraine Clinic – 6:30 – 9:00 pm
- Cork – Boole Theatre Complex, Room 6, University College Cork – Tuesday December 12th – Dr. Martin Ruttledge, Consultant Neurologist, The Hermitage Clinic and Clinical Nurse Specialist Esther Tomkins from Beaumont Hospital Headache Clinic – 6:30 – 9:00 pm
- Limerick – University of Limerick, Room HSG-030, Health Sciences Building – Wednesday December 13th – Dr. Peter Boers, Consultant Neurologist, University Hospital Limerick – 6:30 – 9:00 pm
- Galway – University Hospital Galway – Tues January 23rd – Dr. Tom Monaghan, Consultant Neurologist UHG – 6:30 – 9:00 pm
- Sligo – Sligo University Hospital – Thurs February 1st – Dr. Kevin Murphy, Consultant Neurologist, SUH – 6:30 – 9:00 pm
2 CPD points have been awarded by the Royal College of Physicians in Ireland (RCPI) and the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) All other attendees will receive a Certificate of Attendance should they wish to.
There is no cost to attend and light refreshments will be served.
For a FREE place, please register on Eventbrite at the links below, or call us on 01 894 1280 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org