Health Professional Seminar, Drogheda
Date(s) - 12/03/2014
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Category(ies) No Categories
The MAI will be holding a health professional training event on Wednesday 12th March in St. Theresa’s beside Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital in Drogheda.
This will take place at 7pm and will finish before 9.
Two of the medical advisors to the MAI, Dr Patrick Daly who runs a GP led headache clinic in the Neurology Department at St. Vincent’s and clinical nurse specialist Esther Tomkins, will be speaking.
There is no cost to attend this event. CPD applied for. To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01-8941280.
Detailed Directions to St. Theresa’s
Directions from Dublin:
- Take the M1 Motorway North ( Signposted Belfast)
- Continue straight
- Exit M1 at Junction 10 ( signposted Drogheda North)
- At roundabout take the 4th exit onto N51( about 3 minutes)
- At next roundabout take the 2nd exit onto R132
- Continue straight -(approx 3 mins)
- At next roundabout take last exit ( signposted Drogheda)
- Turn Left at the 2nd set of traffic lights
- Continue straight past the Lourdes hospital (on your right) (approx 4 mins)
- At roundabout and take the 2nd or last exit
- Continue straight past the Lourdes Church on your right (1/2 min only). St. Theresa’s is beside the church( 3 stories high)
Parking outside the building and on the road is free after 6pm
Directions from North
- Exit M1 at Junction 10
- At roundabout take the 1st exit
- Then directions the same as above