Athlone Migraine Management Seminar 11th March
Date(s) - 11/03/2015
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Radisson Blu Hotel, Athlone
7.00 – 9.00pm, Radisson Blu Hotel (Registration from 6.30pm)
There is no cost to attend this event. To register please email email@example.com or telephone the Migraine Helpline on 1850-200-378.
The MAI will be holding an ‘Approaches to Migraine Management’ seminar on Wednesday 11th March in Athlone.
The event will take place from 7-9pm in the Radisson Blu Hotel and will feature expert speaker Dr Patrick Daly who runs the specialist Migraine/Headache clinic in Vincent’s University Hospital in Dublin.
There will also be a number of stalls detailing complementary approaches to migraine management including:
- James O’ Sullivan: Acupuncture Council of Ireland
- Dominic Cogan: Mindfulness Centre
- Julie Pone: Dublin Holistic Centre, DoTerra aromatherapy oils (no oils will be diffused)
- Denise Keane: Nutritional Therapist from the Dublin Holistic Centre
- Rose O’Connor: Bowen Practitioner and Registered General Nurse
- Jane Whelan – Yoga Therapy Ireland (YTI)